Your Clear Alternative to Metal Braces
If you’ve been considering straightening your smile but aren’t sure metal braces are for you, you’re not alone! Many people in Bismarck, Mandan, and Beulah turn to the clear choice.
With Invisalign clear aligners from Feil Orthodontics, you can get a straighter, healthier smile without anyone noticing your treatment!
Our Invisalign Process
If you’re already dreading the thought of long dental appointments and a mouth full of metal wires, Invisalign clear aligners from Feil Orthodontics may be the right choice to straighten your teeth. We offer Invisalign for teens and adults alike.
Invisalign is an orthodontic appliance system that features a set of clear aligner trays custom designed by Dr. Feil to be worn all day. Their discreet appearance and perfectly shaped fit make them close to invisible. Patients receive a sequence of trays, each slightly different from the one before. The aligners slightly resist the teeth, forcing them to move into alignment over time.
Dr. Feil can use Invisalign to give you a stunning smile in almost half the time of traditional braces by creating a series of clear, custom-fit aligners. Come to our office in Bismarck, Mandan, or Beulah to take the first steps.
1. Come in for Your Smile Consultation
- At your free consultation, Dr. Feil will sit down with you and assess the current state of your teeth and listen to the results you want.
- We’ll also discuss your financial needs and make sure your treatment fits your budget.
- If Dr. Feil determines that Invisalign’s clear, removable aligners are the best solution to help you get the smile you want, we’ll discuss the financial options and treatment plans that best fit your unique needs.
2. Make a Plan
- Our Feil Orthodontics team will take digital images and X-rays of your teeth and use these to create your treatment plan.
- Using a computerized program, we’ll design a personalized series of clear, comfortable, removable aligners that will gradually shift your teeth towards a beautifully straight smile.
- Dr. Feil precisely designs each set of Invisalign trays to adjust your teeth to a predetermined location. You can even see a digital projection of your final results before starting treatment.
3. Wear Your Almost-Invisible Braces
- After receiving your Invisalign aligners, you should wear them as much as possible, but you can easily remove them for eating, flossing, and brushing.
- You’ll come into Feil Orthodontics for check-ups about every four to six weeks to get your new sets of aligners, and so Dr. Feil can check the progress of your teeth. These checkups tend to be quick and painless because you won’t have any wires to check or tighten.
Fits Every Lifestyle
Invisalign is available for teens and adults and is the most discreet way to perfect your smile.
Better Dental Health
Invisalign is completely removable, with no attached wires or brackets, making it that much easier to brush and floss your teeth throughout treatment.
Less Office Time
There are no lengthy office visits that come from tightening wires or replacing brackets, just routine check-ups to ensure the aligners are performing as desired.
Ideal for Teens
At Feil Orthodontics, we want our teen patients to be excited about starting their journey towards straighter teeth, and Invisalign helps Dr. Feil do that.
As a teenager, you should be able to participate in the activities you’re interested in while still having the confidence to attend social events and make lasting memories. You should also be able to get efficient orthodontic treatment for crowded teeth, uneven spacing, and bite issues.
Invisalign helps you focus on doing what you do best—being yourself. At your initial consultation with Dr. Feil, you’ll find out how Invisalign can be a good fit for your smile and your lifestyle!
Whether you're a musician, an athlete, a thespian, class president, or anything else, you can keep participating in your favorite activities without the traditional braces barrier.
And, since Invisalign aligners are made of clear plastic and nearly invisible, your friends probably won’t even notice them.
Differences Between Braces & Invisalign
When it comes to Invisalign treatment, there’s a lot to consider. Most Invisalign patients at Feil Orthodontics enjoy shorter check-ups, fewer appointments, easier oral hygiene, and fewer emergency visits.
Your cooperation is essential, whether you have braces or Invisalign. However, the Invisalign system's biggest pro can also be a con: the aligners are removable.
Since braces are attached to your teeth, they do the heavy lifting to keep your treatment progressing. With Invisalign, you need to do a little extra work so your trays can complete your treatment.
You’ll need to manage your wear time, keep your aligners clean, and swap them out for the next aligner in the series. You need to be sure that you can do this before committing to Invisalign treatment.
Like traditional metal braces, Dr. Feil recommends wearing a retainer after your Invisalign treatment to maintain your new alignment and confident new smile.
Talk to Us About Invisalign
Invisalign is a great option for those who want subtle, effective treatment, and Dr. Feil can advise you about the treatment options that are the best fit for your teeth, bite, and lifestyle.
Schedule your free consultation at our office in Bismarck, Mandan, Beulah, or Dickinson to learn if Invisalign is right for you.