Clear Aligners in Bismarck, Mandan & Beulah
Your Clear Alternative to Metal Braces
With clear aligners from Feil Orthodontics, you can get a straighter, healthier smile without anyone noticing your treatment!
Our Clear Aligner Process
If you’re already dreading the thought of long dental appointments and a mouth full of metal wires, clear aligners from Feil Orthodontics may be the right choice to straighten your teeth. We offer clear aligners for teens and adults alike.
Clear aligners are an orthodontic appliance system that features a set of clear aligner trays custom designed by Dr. Feil to be worn all day. Their discreet appearance and perfectly shaped fit make them close to invisible.
You'll receive a sequence of trays, each slightly different from the one before. The aligners slightly resist the teeth, forcing them to move into alignment over time.
Dr. Feil can use clear aligners to give you a stunning smile in usually about the same treatment time as traditional braces by creating a series of clear, custom-fit aligners. Rather than using wires or brackets, our custom-designed clear aligners use small transparent attachments that are placed on the teeth to guide the aligner to move the teeth. Come to our office in Bismarck, Mandan, or Beulah to take the first steps.
1. Come in for Your Smile Consultation
- At your free consultation, Dr. Feil will sit down with you and assess the current state of your teeth and listen to the results you want.
- We’ll also discuss your financial needs and make sure your treatment fits your budget.
- If Dr. Feil determines that our clear, removable aligners are the best solution to help you get the smile you want, we’ll discuss the financial options and treatment plans that best fit your unique needs.
2. Make a Plan
- Our Feil Orthodontics team will take digital images and X-rays of your teeth and use these to create your treatment plan.
- Using a computerized program, we’ll design a personalized series of clear, comfortable, removable aligners that will gradually shift your teeth toward a beautifully straight smile.
- Dr. Feil precisely designs each set of your clear aligner trays to adjust your teeth to a predetermined location.
- You can even see a digital projection of your final results before starting treatment at Feil Orthodontics!
3. Wear Your Almost-Invisible Aligners
- After receiving your clear aligners, you should wear them as much as possible, but you can easily remove them for eating, flossing, and brushing.
- You’ll come into Feil Orthodontics for check-ups about every four to six weeks to get your new sets of aligners, and so Dr. Feil can check the progress of your teeth.
- These checkups tend to be quick and painless because you won’t have any wires to check or tighten.
Benefits of Clear Aligners
Fits Every Lifestyle
Dr. Feil offers clear aligners to teens and adults and it's the most discreet way to perfect your smile.
Better Dental Health
Cear aligner trays are totally removable. With no attached wires or brackets, making it that much easier to brush and floss your teeth throughout treatment.
Less Office Time
There are no lengthy office visits that come from tightening wires or replacing brackets, just routine check-ups to ensure the aligners are performing as desired.
Ideal for Adults
At Feil Orthodontics, we want our patients to be excited about starting their journey towards straighter teeth; clear aligners help Dr. Feil do that.
You should be able to participate in the activities you’re interested in while still having the confidence to attend social events and make lasting memories. You should also be able to get efficient orthodontic treatment for crowded teeth, uneven spacing, and bite issues.
Clear aligners help you focus on doing what you do best—being yourself. At your first free consultation with Dr. Feil, you’ll discover how clear aligners can fit into your smile and lifestyle!
Whether you're a musician, an athlete, a thespian, or anything else, you can keep participating in your favorite activities without the traditional braces barrier.
And, since clear aligners are made of clear plastic and nearly invisible, your friends probably won’t even notice them.
Differences Between Braces & Clear Aligners
There's a lot to consider when it comes to clear aligner treatment. Most patients at Feil Orthodontics enjoy shorter check-ups, fewer appointments, and easier oral hygiene.
Dr. Feil needs your full cooperation, whether you wear braces or clear aligners. However, the clear aligner's biggest pro can also be a con: the aligners are removable.
Since braces are attached to your teeth, they do the heavy lifting to keep your treatment progressing at Feil Orthodontics. You need to do some extra work with clear aligners so your trays can complete your treatment.
You’ll need to manage your wear time, keep your aligners clean, and swap them out for the next aligner in the series. You must be sure you can do this before committing to clear aligner treatment.
Like traditional metal braces, Dr. Feil recommends wearing a retainer after your clear aligner treatment to maintain your new alignment and confident new smile.
Talk to Us About Clear Aligners
Clear aligners are a great option if you want a subtle, but strong orthodontic treatment. Dr. Feil can talk you through the treatment options that are the best fit for your teeth, bite, and lifestyle.
Schedule your free consultation at our office in Bismarck, Mandan, or Beulah to learn if clear aligners may be right for you.